These Terms and Conditions are based upon the laws of Navarre, Spain.

Booking and Payment

A Deposit being 40% of the Total Amount is required to secure a Booking. This payment can be done by bank transfer. The remaining 60% will be paid when entering into the house. In case of cancellation, we will return the total amount of deposit, except:

- If the cancellation is communicated with more than 15 days and less than 21 days prior to the day of your arrival, 50% of the deposit will be retained.

- If the cancellation is communicated within 15 days prior to the day of your arrival, the total deposit will be retained.

- If customers without warning don’t show up before 8 o’clock pm, the day of the arrival, we are entitled to assume that the customer is no longer interested in the renting and the reservation will be cancelled, unless it has been communicated in advance.

Reservations will be made by e-mail:

filling in all the details of the reservation, or by phone, calling:

0034 948 08 91 47 - 0034 657 05 07 45 - 0034 659 49 65 39

The customer will receive a response from us with the availability of the house, and with all the information needed to book it.

Once the reservation is confirmed, the customer will be asked to pay the 40% of the total cost as deposit. This will be done through bank transfer. Once the transfer is done, we will send the booking confirmation. The bank transfer receipt and our email will serve as reservation.

Determination of the stay

The occupation of the house will be agreed between the owners and the customers. However, the customers stay could be cancelled during their stay if customers didn’t behave properly and if the number of sleeps were exceeded from the number of sleeps reserved or authorized by the Department of Tourism.


The house will be left by the customers in the same cleaning conditions as when it was delivered.

Services included in the price

Hot water, electricity, heating, TV, electrical appliances, blankets, sheets, towels, leisure facilities (table tennis, table football), kitchen, use of the private garage are all included. The house is equipped with: two electric refrigerators, two kitchens with oven, washing machine, dishwasher, two microwaves, iron, hair dryer, crockery, cutlery, coffee maker, cookware, hot and cold water.


Customers will have a list in the house, specifying the items of the cookware and other existing furniture and decorative items with the amount of items. A copy will be handed in to the customer in their arrival. During their stay, the customers will have time to communicate any mistakes within the list. Otherwise, it will be considered that you agree with what is stated in the list of items.

Arrival and Departure

Check in from 5pm onwards. We will be happy to arrange early or late arrival by prior agreement. Check out: 12am on the day of departure. The time of arrival and depature are determined by the presence of other customers staying before or after your stay.


Guests are admitted. However, they cannot stay overnight or sleep in the house. You will be required to leave your accommodation immediately if this clause is broken. Sleeps will always be determined by previous arrangement.


Cancellation must be sent by e-mail, telephone call or fax, and be confirmed by the owners.


Follow us:
CASA SENDA BARDENAS. C/San Isidro, 39. 31511. Cabanillas (Navarra). SPAIN
0034 948 089 147 - 0034 657 050 745 - 0034 659 496 539

Latitude: 42.0335344132036 - Longitude: -1.5240976307541132
Share us